Acupressure Energy Mat
The asoka acupressure energy mat is the natural remedy to aid in relief of back pain and stress in the comfort of your home!
The original ‘nail bed’ have been used by Indian gurus in the practice of meditation and healing for over a thousand years. The modern day acupressure home mat uses the benefits of acupuncture, acupressure and reflexology and can aid in:
- Pain relief especially joint and muscle pains
- Improved blood circulation
- Reducing stress and providing a deep sense of relaxation
- Decreased muscular tension
- Improved sleep
- Improved digestion
Simply lie on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes for increased energy, vitality and a sense of overall well being.
How does the acupressure mat work?
The acupressure points on the mat stimulate the body to release the chemicals known as endorphins and oxytocin. These are the same “feel good” chemicals released during exercising. This produces a feeling of relaxation and general feel good, allowing you wind down and find it easier to fall asleep.
How to use:
- Use the acupressure mats on hard floors to increase the intensity of the massage
- If the massage intensity is very painful, try using the mat on a bed or chair
- Keep your skin naked to increase the intensity of the massage instantly
- Use the mat for 15-20 minutes every morning and evening (if required) for fast relief
- Breathe deeply to adjust to the mats initially
- Be gentle when you use the mats on your face, stomach and chest
- You can also perform regular yoga exercises on acupressure mats for additional benefits
- Acupressure mat (68 cm x 42 cm) made of 230 carefully arranged discs, each with 27 spikes, on a 100% cotton canvas covering a 10 mm foam core.
- Magnets and handles for easy folding
- All materials used in our mats are non-allergic and non-toxic
Black, Green, Purple, Burgundy, Navy