Acupressure Sujok Ring Maxi
The acupressure ring is an amazing little self-messaging tool. Acupressure applies the same principal as acupuncture but does not actually pierce or ‘puncture’ the skin.
The relief you feel from using an acupressure ring are a result of little triangular shaped points that stimulate various pressure points of your fingers.
Simply roll the ring up and down each finger 20-30 seconds to activate acupressure points in the fingers. Fun and easy to use, the stimulation brings circulation to the fingers, providing warmth and lubrication to the joints. These rings are also used for anxiety, stress relief, and improved focus.
Although there are basically no side effects from using one of these great little gadgets, in some cases it is not advised to use a therapeutic ring:
- Do not use the ring on an open sore or wound.
- Do not use the ring on a bruised area.
- Do not overstimulate a single area (20-30 sec per finger is sufficient).
- Made from stainless steel for strength and durability
- Available in silver and gold colours