Green Sandalwood Japamala / Wrist-wrap
Out of stock
Japa Malas, also called buddhist rosary or prayer beads, have been used for hundreds of years as a beautiful and handy tool that enhances meditation effects. Malas are often worn as bracelets or necklaces – both for their beauty and for increased beneficial effects of the materials they are made of.
A mala is a string of 108 beads that can be used to count mantra repetitions. The large meru (mountain) bead provides a starting and ending point on the mala for counting the repetitions.
- This mala is suitable for mantra recitation, mindfulness practice, meditation, yoga, prayer and reflection.
- Made from green sandalwood beads – calms the mind, promotes meditation and attracts positive energy. This grounding and healing wood symbolizes development, adaptation and spiritual growth.
- Contains 108 green sandalwood prayer beads
- Beads Size: 8mm
- A tassel attached to this mala’s guru bead are in the shape of a lucky knot and also features a jade bead through which it is attached to the guru bead.
- Elastic cord – use as a japamala or a wrist-wrap
- Handmade in Tibet