There is nothing that disturbs the calm and meditative benefits of yoga more than practicing…
What is su jok?
su jok is a new system of treatment, comprising a variety of methods used to stimulate only the fingers and toes with a rounded object, seeds or where advanced su jok is concerned, with needles.
the principle behind su jok is that there is a continuous flow of energy in all of us. this energy flows in a very systematic and uniformed manner. su jok’s aim is to balance the of imbalance energy in the body by stimulating fingers and toes. since fingers and toes are the miniature projections of the limb (hand and legs) and of the whole trunk(our core), not only does the fingers/toes massage make it possible to cure diseases involving the entire arm or foot, but it can also produce a curative and most beneficial effect on the body.
the best part of su jok is that, unlike other acupressure and acupuncture therapies, where one requires to learn the corresponding nerve points and then practice under professional guidance, in su jok therapy all the nerve points of the body are located on both hands and feet. it is astonishingly simple. if your health problem is of recent origin, su jok gives virtually instant relief. where chronic problems are concerned, su jok, if done systematically, certainly gives relief over time.
How do I use my su jok ring?
- simply roll the ring up & down the length of each finger/toe to receive an incredibly invigorating and warm sensation.
- rolling the ring on the thumb or big toe for 2 minutes twice a day is traditionally used for the relief of headache, toothache, stiffness of neck, cervical spondylosis, tension, insomnia and colds.
- rolling the ring on the little finger or toe for 2 minutes twice a day is traditionally used for the relief of tension in the hands or feet.
- rolling the ring on the middle and ring finger or toe for 3 minutes twice a day is traditionally used for the relief of knee-joint pain, sciatica, stomach pain, back pain, ankle pain and calf pain.
- rolling the ring on the first and middle finger or toe is traditionally used to improve the function of the digestive system and lungs
so get your wonderful su jok ring today and get healthy fashionably